Saturday, December 13, 2014

Aha! Visual Literacy-Value Billboards

In class one week we discussed the different ways visuals affect our lives, and we pulled in how billboards have definitely impacted us. We then went to a website where we could create our own Value Billboard. It was a really cool experience to see the different visuals people choose and the words they paired it up with. 

Traveling, exploring and adventure are all very important to me. I wanted to create a billboard that encouraged others to get there out and exploring! I then had a picture of myself scuba diving, so I decided to make it about the ocean. 

If you would like to give it a try go here!


I would love to see what you create. If you create a billboard, please post a link in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment